Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks

Hello Lovelies!

Well the "holiday" season is finally upon us. I'm quietly typing out this post in my phone while my crowed house slumbers away. I find that each year I wait expectantly for Halloween but grumble about the rest. Too many crowds, I can't do the family shuffle, or let's try something new this year. I'm a terrible Grinch but that holiday ball gets rolling and I find I've got what it takes to get through this extravaganza of eating and people. Not only do I have what it takes to get through it but I'm quite thankful I've got my own unique brand of chaos I can submerge myself in.

So I raise my glass to the time of love, laughter, and (if I must be a bit honest) crazy making tendencies and give thanks I was able to do all again this year.

Janet

1 comment:

  1. Love this Janet. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete