Friday, December 21, 2012

BTP Scavenger Hunt!!!

Well Hello!

If you're here I'm assuming that the BTP Scavenger Hunt brought you to me. If it didn't, well you're in for a treat. First I want to point out that this was my idea because I'm prone to bouts of genius on occasion. This one is particularly exciting for me because as an author I'm always trying to find fun ways to engage readers. Writing, though something I enjoy, isn't my day job and I find it difficult to go out there and meet my fans. See them face to face, shake hands, and exchange pleasantries. I'm not very good about creating swag and doling out prizes.  But this scavenger hunt, now this is something that I can do and best of all, I've gotten my fellow BTP authors to come along for the ride. 

Okay now that I've gushed a bit about why my idea is so cool I'm sure you're wondering what the hell you have to do. Simple, answer the riddle I've provided for you and follow the instructions below. Since I'm super tricky I've given the answer to the riddle in this blog. Now it's just up to you to figure it out...muaaaaahhhhhh

Riddle
What is it a man can do standing, a woman sitting down, and a dog on three legs?

You've come so far and yet have more to go. Click on the BTP author's names to collect more riddle answers. Once you have all 11 answers collected email btpcontests@gmail.com. Three lucky winners will be chosen at random to receive a $10 BTP gift certificate. Contest closes at 12 am 12.22.12.

No comments:

Post a Comment